The Deadpool movie is my funny movie


I like the voice acting and the comedy in video game deadpool, deadpool the movie ... am sorry but the jokes not that funny and I would loved to have the same voice actors there which would have made the movie even more funnier, you know what they say ... Video games should not be a movie and a movie should not be a video game! 90% chance it won't workout.What? Video games should not be a movie and a movie shouldn't be a video game? I get it, it happens but Deadpool is a comic book character, don't tell me a comic shouldn't be a movie because I'm sorry to say this but there are five movies adapted from comics this year. I know, very sad for you. I also know you're probably very sad that Deadpool is doing better than all of the other x-men movies and people love it so there will be a sequel.This is NOT all of the jokes. You didn't stay for the wntire payouts of when Deadpool is first on the chair, when he's asleep, when he's on the toilet and pumping up the girl in the beginning.



If you cannot see this video visit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e1nAb_qVto
Previous
Next Post »