Wow K-pop's so awesome at high school


When I was in high school (2008~2012), girls my age wouldn't even move. When we had PE, I was one of the best and most active (though overweight and really below average physically), girls would just start to cough after running 50 meters due to excessive smoking, or they'd pretend to be on their period every 2nd week or so. Really lame... That's why I find this amazing!!!!☆ they're so in sync ,how many days do they practice it? cause ive seen a lot of covers of kpop dances and their good but the team work needs improvement though. The girl in all black or it could be navy blue, her shorts have white trim on them. OMG she is by far my favorite. I didn't even pay attention to the other girls when she was out dancing. On a side note the girl with the polka dots was on point too.



If you cannot see this video visit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVC_e5asxfk
Previous
Next Post »